15 Ağustos 2014 Cuma

amazon review: Creating Level Pull


Creating Level Pull: A Lean Production-System Improvement Guide for Production-Control, Operations, and Engineering Professionals (Lean Tool Kit)
Creating Level Pull: A Lean Production-System Improvement Guide for Production-Control, Operations, and Engineering Professionals (Lean Tool Kit)
by Art Smalley
Edition: Spiral-bound


4.0 out of 5 stars got it personaly but having difficulty to sell the idea to my colleaguesAugust 15, 2014
I have read a Turkish translation.

The concept has been well presented.

I have studied the book with my own business case in my mind.

I had a main difficulty to share this sort of eye opening exercises with my colleagues. People usually have the defensive feeling against any other suggestion. You need to be really powerfull to fully implement the method in your case.

I think lean literature must focus on "reluctance issue" more. All lean books are expecting people in factories are ready to listen all these new ideas which is unfortunately wrong.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder