24 Temmuz 2014 Perşembe

amazon review: Making MRP Work



Making MRP Work: A Practical Guide To Improve Your System's Performance (The Business Productivity Series Book 14)

Making MRP Work: A Practical Guide To Improve Your System's Performance (The Business Productivity Series Book 14)


5.0 out of 5 stars having a ferrari does not make you michael schumacher!, April 6, 2014
 
 
I love this book. I used to consider any software as plug&play like iphone apps...

I see that having an MRP software is very similar to riding a horse but not buying a horse..

We need to assess our needs and clearly determine our expectations from the software.
Next step is the power of software to be tailored to your needs. Can you set it up to your needs ?
Next step is the matching of our needs and softwares ability to cover each other.
Then comes periodic maintenance of data and software routines.

I like the section about Lean and MRP and suggested solution of synergy.

I do like the action points at the end of each section.
Very easy read..
I wish I could have read this book 20 years ago !
This book is still useful for even experienced colleagues,
It encourages to question what we have before asking for something better.
Think about it, can a software be smarter than us ?
Are we really good enough to utilize something better fully ?

Best Giles Johnston book I have ever read ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder