24 Temmuz 2014 Perşembe

amazon review: Y-Size Your Business



Y-Size Your Business: How Gen Y Employees Can Save You Money and Grow Your Business

Y-Size Your Business: How Gen Y Employees Can Save You Money and Grow Your Business
Offered by Audible, Inc. (US)


5.0 out of 5 stars Enlighting, personal and business impact expected, May 6, 2014



 
 
I love the book.

I have two kids even beyond GenY.

In our company 4 generations are living together. There is a definite difficulty to hire young people and even more difficulty to retain them. I have witnessed that our company is a total NOT DO IT LIKE case according to the book. We do not have nothing sweet mentioned in the book and suffering all the sypmtoms listed in the book.

It is sad because boss is from Gen Mature and top executives are from either Gen Mature or Gen Boomer, and middle managers are from GenX. This is a very difficult environment to stimulate a change.

I have some negative feelings about audiobook format. I wish to have this book as kindle version rather than audiobook. I could have finished it earlier, easier. Here is a list of my difficulties:

1. I used to look up a built in dictionary on my kindle. In audio format I sometimes did not get the exact Word. Moreover I need to pause the book, switch to an online dictionary on my iphone, try to lookup my guess and come back,.. tiring.

2. It was easy to highlight a passage on my kindle but in audio format I need to switch to my iphone's notes app and type it. I could not use the audible bookmark feature since I have no clue to extract my notes when I need them.

3. I wish there will be a feature of "speech to text built-in highlighting" in audible.

4. I wish to have a content page, chapter headings, chapter briefings in audible.

5. I wish to have a list of given web links, references.

6. I wish to have an opportunity to Access tables, figures, photos,.. in the book.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder