24 Temmuz 2014 Perşembe

amazon review: What I Learned About Leadership From My Dog



What I Learned About Leadership From My Dog

What I Learned About Leadership From My Dog


3.0 out of 5 stars good for pet owners, April 21, 2014
 
It is easy to read. If you have a dog then it becomes more entertaining. I do not have a dog and just feding a cat in front of the door.

I believe it is not so easy to digest an anology with a dog and an employee (especialy in case of a firend) for everybody.

Basic points in leadership literature has been spread over the book. It is a short book and could have been even shorter if just stated the basics.

I like the stress to live in today, spend time with your beloved ones.
I like "servant leader" idea since it is rare to observe.
I like the reasoning of "education increases trust, trust improves relationships, information flows through relationships, and information flow forms your organization."

This is the first book I have ever read which is connecting Theory Of Constraints and leadership in a friendly environment.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder