12 Ağustos 2017 Cumartesi

amazon review: The Coaching Habit / Michael B. Stanier / 2016



The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever5.0 out of 5 stars Very concise, impressive!August 11, 2017
A very good book for me. Friendly, fun to read, several times AHA moments.
structured way of presenting ideas, reasonable repetitions, briefings at chapter ends.
A very good website accompanying the book, referenced videos by pages, worksheets, additional small ebook formatted reports, all FREE!
I had a basic certification by ICF for coaching, I had completed 60 hours of classroom training and an audio coaching session as a test.
Now I feel that training could have been more direct and time could have been devoted to more practice..
I keep repeating 7 questions by myself and restless to practice within my family first :)
Great book, must read.
For coaches, students, employees, managers, leaders, fathers, mothers,.... I love it!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder