6 Kasım 2015 Cuma

amazon review: Workout - Management 3.0 / Jurgen Appelo / 2014

#Workout: Games, Tools & Practices to Engage People, Improve Work, and Delight Clients (Management 3.0)
#Workout: Games, Tools & Practices to Engage People, Improve Work, and Delight Clients (Management 3.0)
Jurgen Appelo, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very interesting, funny reading, inspiring..., November 6, 2015            
I have started with Kindle version and switched to Desktop Cloud Reader since there are a lot of colorful and full page size illustrations.
Then I have visited his website, loved it, subscribed to it and being pulled by his Daily tempo of new chapters as Design Edition.
It was really inspiring. I have even reshaped my relationship with my colleagues in our fresh startup business.
I am glad to pay for the Kindle Edition anyway since I do believe in that he has certainly deserved it.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder