7 Kasım 2014 Cuma

amazon review: The Project Manifesto / Rob Newbold, Bill Lynch / 2014

The Project Manifesto: Transforming Your Life and Work with Critical Chain Values
The Project Manifesto: Transforming Your Life and Work with Critical Chain Values

5.0 out of 5 stars business and personal, criticl chain implementation, novel...striking story.., November 6, 2014
      
This is a novel. A fiction novel. I fell in love with artificial sim Anna :)
Dialogues are provoking to think about "values, meaning of life". Several times I thought it is a pitty to waste my hours for the sake of my needs at work rather than having family time. The striking part is Anna herself, she is not a human being at all.
I appreciate the fiction story, shared dialogues (if Roger says the same thing it would not have the same effect on me as said by Anna)
At least this is my personal perception.
Critical Chain has been explained in action. This is better than reading a course book.
There are some new things compared to original concept:
Roger prefered an implementation without feeding buffer, without resource buffer.
Fever Chart has been introduced as is first and then it has been converted to "speed chart" which is upside down and fuzzier colored zones.
I do recommend the book.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder