14 Aralık 2015 Pazartesi

amazon review: Focused Operations Management / B.Ronen, S.Pass / 2008


Focused Operations Management: Achieving More with Existing Resources
Focused Operations Management: Achieving More with Existing Resources
by Boʻaz Ronen & S.Pass



3.0 out of 5 stars Could be a course book (I prefer shorter version of it), December 14, 2015
I have read Approximately Right, Not Precisely Wrong book first. After that book I feel a lot of repetition in this book. I suggest you to read Approximately Right,.. book rather than this one. It is shorter, concise, cheaper than this book.
Pareto rule has been satisfactorily explained. It could have been added that in case of dependency it goes to 99,9/0,1 !! For the interested readers I suggest Black Swan by N.N.Taleb.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder