Proper coaching! Stimulating!,
I like the basic formulation of a balanced success in life. We need to satisfy with ourselves first and then with others. Lastly we need to renew ourselves to keep moving. I have noticed that these principles are well established in family life and in business as well. Moreover I have understood why this book has been referenced so many times in TOC literatüre.
1. Be proactive... Set goal, identify constraint
2. Begin with the end in mind.... Set goal, identify constraint, exploit, subordinate everything else
3. Put first things first...... Focus on constraint
4. Think win/win.... Basic TOC philosophy, every conflict can be removed
5. Seek first to understand, then to be understood... TOC Layers of Resistance, paradigm shift
6. Synergize..... Layers of resistance, thinking process, set goal, focus on constraint, celebrate success
7. Sharpen the saw........ Beware of inertia!
I feel better when I recognize how intuitive TOC is in comply with Blue Ocean, 7 Habits, Good to Great,... several books...