9 Ağustos 2014 Cumartesi

amazon review: Throughput Accounting

Throughput Accounting
Throughput Accounting
by Thomas Corbett
Edition: Paperback



1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Stimulator, March 24, 2014
 
 
This review is from: Throughput Accounting (Paperback)
I have read TOC Handbook, Throughput Accounting by Steve Bragg, Measurement Nightmare by Debra Smith,.. about this subject. I feel accumulating data day by day. It was like five fingers but not a hand which I could not grab anything. After reading this book I had a spark in my head and realized that now I can use cumulated data, it become information, like a real hand this time.

Moreover I had listed my questions before reading. This book has almost covered all my questions !! It brought some other questions as well. I have tried to reach the author with the contact details given in the book but unfortunately I could not reach him. I have tried internet search, North river press,.. and failed again. Fortunately TOCICO helped me to find the author and he was very kind to answer all my questions.

I like the book, slim and brief style, nice examples, pin points, practical. I believe this book is a good starting point for non-financial managers to understand accountants reality and provides a very good opportunity to discuss with them for mutual understanding. I admit at least this was our case in our company and now we are trying to transform usual periodical reporting to TA style.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder