9 Ağustos 2014 Cumartesi

amazon review: Throughput Accounting: A Guide to Constraint Management

Throughput Accounting: A Guide to Constraint Management
Throughput Accounting: A Guide to Constraint Management


5.0 out of 5 stars interpreting daily production - sales - opearations decisions in financial terms, simple & effective way!, March 30, 2014
I am studying on TA and my background is engineering. Accounting is not my focus.

I found this book very useful. It started with basics and outlined a format to assess different decisions. It is quite useful and simple to understanf even for me WHO is not familiar to accounting. I have understood that our Daily decisions could be interpreted in financail terms and could be more reasonable to create a positive bottom line effect.

I have seen several Daily work life examples in the book. I was curious about product pricing via TA and could not find any clue about it. This book was a good start for a beginner like me but I feel necessary to read more and finally bought Throughput accounting by Thomas Corbett. This second book complemented my needs and I discover that in TA there is no product pricing but decision assessment.

If you are really dealing with TA I suggest to read both of Througput Accounting boks (Steven Bragg and Thomas Corbett)

These boks are organized in a way that an accountant from cost World is moving to throughput World. Therefore you could not find usual production metrics in neither books. Anyway I found this book as a proper media to understand each other with my accountant.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder