9 Ağustos 2014 Cumartesi

amazon review: Manufacturer's Guide to Implementing the TOC

Manufacturer's Guide to Implementing the Theory of Constraints (The CRC Press Series on Constraints Management)
Manufacturer's Guide to Implementing the Theory of Constraints (The CRC Press Series on Constraints Management)


4.0 out of 5 stars it is difficult to find a real how to guide, February 21, 2014
 
I am trying to learn TOC by reading and amazon kindle is a great source for me.
This is a good book to assess the climate of change, main steps, usual problems and to some extent useful tips.
I appreciate that each reader has different levels of TOC understanding as well as varying focus of the theory.
I was looking for guidance to implement DrumBufferRope and related scheduling.
I could not get much help from this aspect.
That is why I rate the book with four stars.
It helped me to verify my journey in TOC and a good material to chat with colleagues from other departments like accounting.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder