22 Şubat 2015 Pazar

amazon review: TOC and Its Implications for Management Accounting


Theory of Constraints and Its Implications for Management Accounting
Theory of Constraints and Its Implications for Management Accounting
by Eric W. Noreen, D.Smith, J.T.Mackey
Edition: Paperback



4.0 out of 5 stars frank view on TOC, very good explanation of pricing with TOCFebruary 22, 2015

1995, partly out of date.
I was looking for some guidance for TOC in pricing and eventually I have found it in this book!
Cases are fine, I like the story of Western Textile Products since I am in that sector as well.
Frank view on TOC; not %100 success in corporate scale but %100 success in departmental level.
I agree there are a lot of other factors for above statement and it is well explained in the book.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder