18 Haziran 2015 Perşembe

amazon review: Essays on the TOC / Goldratt / 1990


Essays on the Theory of Constraints
Essays on the Theory of Constraints
by Eliyahu M. Goldratt



5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening, partly repetition for those who already read all of his books..., June 18, 2015 
I like the historical perspective for pyramid hierarchy.
I like the warning on computers and software: We all focus on them for progress but actually we have accomplished very little progress compared to what has been achieved in computer & software technology.
The roots of the need for paradigm shift is well explained.
JIT - MRP - TOC comparison is great. I love his way of MRP interpretation to adopt MRP into Throughput World.
I love two analogies especially:
A pyramid organization is playing chess versus a kid!
I am driving on highway and there are junctions - dependency and fluctuation

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder