8 Ekim 2014 Çarşamba

amazon review: Securing the Future / Gerald I.Kendall / 1998


Securing the Future: Strategies for Exponential Growth Using the Theory of Constraints (The CRC Press Series on Constraints Management)
Securing the Future: Strategies for Exponential Growth Using the Theory of Constraints (The CRC Press Series on Constraints Management)
by Gerald I. Kendall
Edition: Hardcover



4.0 out of 5 stars requirements and use of thinking process tools to step forward..October 7, 2014

Easy reading.
I see TOC -TQM comparison only, expected to see TOC- JIT comparison as well.
There is a section reserved for alternative management techniques but JIT was not there either.
I like the red-green curve explanation.
I have an understanding issue for case studies. I am struggling with them.
I wish to see a case study in raw form. I wish to elaborate on it by myself to grow the case and eventually compare my result and comments with the real one. That is the method in The Race by Goldratt.
Anyway a good story bringing Thinking Process Tools in a meaningful way to form a viable vision.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder