6 Kasım 2014 Perşembe

amazon review: Critical Chain Project Management / Lawrance P.Leach / 2014


Critical Chain Project Management (Artech House Technology Management and Professional Development Library)
Critical Chain Project Management (Artech House Technology Management and Professional Development Library)
by Lawrence P. Leach
Edition: Hardcover



3.0 out of 5 stars conceptual background of CCPM, few examples..November 6, 2014

It compares old and new approaches through the book.
I was expecting a detailed CCPM explanation and several examples even some exercises with answers.
Unfortunately this is not I have found.
There is a strong promotion of kanban concept in CCPM which is strange to me since this concept is originated from TOC & Goldratt rather than lean.
I like the convergence all new tecniques (lean, TOC, 6sigma) to Deming's profound knowledge.
I like the presentation of parkinson's law, parteo law, student's syndrome, little's law, queuing theory, central limit theorem,... together and attached to CCPM.
I like the listing about role of players (task manager, resource manager, project manager,..)
I like the addition of cost buffer and the way it has been connected to time buffer.
This book could have been shorter and more organized.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder