25 Eylül 2014 Perşembe

amazon review: Goldratt's Theory of constraints: A Systems Approach to Continuous Improvement / William Dettmer


Goldratt's Theory of Constraints: A Systems Approach to Continuous Improvement
Goldratt's Theory of Constraints: A Systems Approach to Continuous Improvement
by H WILLIAM DETTMER
Edition: Hardcover


4.0 out of 5 stars good description, good prescription, poor opportunity for "do it yourself" verificationSeptember 25, 2014
This is my second book on Thinking Process after Behind the cloud by Jelena Fedurko.
This is a very detailed book, descripting each tool with definition, purpose, assumptions, how to build them and relations with other tools.
I had a main difficulty through the book.
I found big examples given at the end of chapters too big, too detailed, too complex and very difficult to test my understanding of the chapter.
There are study cases as appendices but unfortunately there are no suggested solutions to verify my scribbles.
It is a pitty.
I wish to have an internet access to see alternative solutions, recommendations,..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder